- Conference papers can be submitted until June 30, 2017 via email at email@example.com.
- Submitted papers must have affinity with the overall theme and sub-themes of the Conference
- The Organization and Structure of Judicial Training Institutes
- Training Methods and Goals
- Evaluation of Judicial Training
- Emerging Challenges
Overall Theme: Judicial Education 2025 – Core Values and Future Innovations
Papers will be accepted only in the form of extended abstracts, with at least 3000 characters and a maximum of 4000 characters.
Abstracts and papers should be written in English.
Evaluation of the work
- All papers submitted to the Conference will be evaluated by representatives of the IOJT Program Conference Committee.
- The list of approved Conference papers will be published with further information on presentation rules.