- If you reside in a country that requires a visa to travel to Philippines, to attend the 2017 IOJT Conference, we would be pleased to assist you with a letter of invitation. We will process the letter and send it to you via e-mail within five (5) business days of receiving the request. Please submit your request to: email@example.com.
- We will need the following information to prepare an individual letter of invitation that you can submit to the appropriate consulate/embassy.
- Name of Conference participant (as it appears on a passport)
- Professional title of the participant
- Full name of the professional organization the participant is representing or with whom they are affiliated
- Nation of citizenship
For more information about visa and travel documentation required by the Philippine government, please visit the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs website - www.dfa.gov.ph.
- The metropolitan area is served by the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Taxis and city shuttle buses can be found on the ground floor of the domestic and international arrival halls.
- There are two kinds of airport taxis at the arrival area: the yellow taxis are metered, while the other taxis charge a fixed rate.
- The fare between Ninoy Aquino International Airport and the hotel generally costs around USD$10 per journey (30-60 minutes).
- Car rentals are available at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. For assistance, participants may proceed to the Shangri-La Airport Lounge located in the Arrival Area, or approach any of Shangri-La Airport Representatives in red uniforms. Please inform the Shangri-La airport representatives that the Conference venue is the Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila.
Car Rental Companies
- Most taxis are metered. If a taxi is not metered, the participant should negotiate the taxi rate beforehand.
- Mobile app-based bookings are also available via Grab Car, Grab Taxi or Uber.
The 8th International Conference on the Training of the Judiciary will be held at the Shangri-La at the Fort, Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, www.shangri-la.com. Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila, is a landmark, mixed-use development in the heart of Bonifacio Global City (BGC), an emerging contemporary lifestyle district at the centre of Metro Manila and one of the fastest growing urban developments in Asia.
The rooms 45 - 47 sqm / 484 - 505 sqf have been reserved for the conference participants at the rate of:
- Deluxe Room Php 10,000 nett / USD $200* nett SINGLE/DOUBLE
Php 12,500 nett / USD $240* nett TRIPLE
- Deluxe High Street View Room Php 11,500 nett / USD $230* nett SINGLE/DOUBLE
Php 13,500 nett / USD $270* nett TRIPLE
*Subject to currency fluctuations and prevailing exchange rate.
(for currency conversion, click here)
All inclusive room charge includes: varied buffets for breakfast, use of Kerry Sports Club, use of iron and ironing board.
Each room has central air conditioning, electronic safe, minibar, coffee/tea making facilities, in-room wired internet access and wifi access, hair dryer, cable TV, voice mail and telephone.
The deadline for making reservations on the 2017 IOJT site is August 31, 2017. Reservations will continue to be accepted after the cutoff date in the conference rate based on availability.
Check-in is at 2:00 p.m and check-out is at 12:00 p.m.
- Maximum of 2 children aged 0 to 6 years: free (in the same room of their parents)
- From 7 to 12 years: 50% of the double occupancy is charged
- Maximum 2 children per double room
- From 13 years old, considered adult, triple room fare applied
In-room Internet access Wi-Fi is available for all hotel guests free of charge.
Hotel Cancellation Policy
Cancellation will NOT BE ACCEPTED, except in case of death or serious injury of the PARTICIPANT, the fact of which is affirmed/attested/validated through a written report from the IOJT President and the Working President of the 8th Conference. An alternate participant may substitute him/her for no additional fee.
Alternative accommodations in Bonifacio Global City area are found at Seda Bonifacio Global City, Ascott Bonifacio Global City, F1 Hotel Manila, while other hotels are Marriot Hotel Manila, Sofitel Hotel, and Manila Hotel.
Participants who choose not to stay at the Shangri-La Hotel at The Fort are responsible for arranging their own breakfast, as well as their own transport to and from the airport/hotel, from the conference hotel, and to and from dinners, receptions and other special events.